Saturday, October 16, 2004

The Great Darlings Meeting Day.

My eyes hurt like crap and I can't stop rubbing them. Then there's my nose. Leaking like a tap. Thanks. All these have to happen when Beef ain't in town. Yes, the wealthy Beef is on holiday yet again. Sheesh. Every single school holiday, she's outta town. The Beef's on cruise. Will be back tmr morn. So yeah. Not as bad. Plus, incentive for me. I'm using her 7200 while she's cruising away.

Just got back from Parkway with my mum. She decided that we should have dinner out since it was just the two of us and she was lazy to cook. Reached Parkway around 7pm. Headed for dinner first as she complained of being hungry. Decided on Thai food over Sakae Sushi. Yum yum. The Tom Yam soup was just sooo good. Walked around and bought a couple of things. One of which was a lip balm which I desperately needed. Chappy lips.

Back to yesterday. I had such a eventful day. It just felt so accomplished. Met Beef at ICA around 9 plus 10. After 67 missed calls I had. I slept through the 67 missed calls she gave. I was supposed to stay up to meet her early. But I fell asleep. Was too tired. Heh. Then after doing her passport, we took 16 down to Tiong Bahru Market for brunch. Where Beef had a feast. Prawn noodles and fried intestines porridge (eewww). After that, headed to town. Walked around till it was almost time for me to meet Marilyn. Gave Beef some strict rules that she has to adhere to while on Cruise before we bid farewell. Lol.

Met my darling Marilyn and we headed to Spinelli's Heerens for a drink. Before we knew it, we spent almost 2 hours chatting and talking about stuff. Then went to her hairdresser's at Far East to do her hair. The darling dyed her blond streaks purplish red and re-dyed the black parts. Too bad I had to leave before everything was completed. Darling, please take good care of yourself yeah. Club together next week or something. Rem what I said to you yeah. Call me anytime. We'll go out for coffee or clubbing soon. -hugs.

After which at 6pm, I rushed down to Scotts to meet my other darlings. Quek, Sel and Zhenhui. *grins. We then went down to Coffee Club, Orchard Fountain Park aka my work place for dinner. By the time we strolled there, it was about 7pm then we left around 9.15pm. Had hell of a time. We ate soo much, laughed so much and spent so much on the bill. Fuck please. 4 of us totaled $77.10, which was after my 15% staff discount. *fainted. But we had so much fun. It was all worth it. Walked to Cine cause Quek wanted to play some arcade which we did not play cause Quek complained about how boring the games were. I suggested going home as I was really tired after only 1 hours of sleep and being out the whole damned day.

So I guess I've accomplished meeting up the people I need to meet. All my darlings. Next week, its time to work work and work. How great. Saturday, Coco Latte anyone?

No comments: