Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Wimbledon

Finally caught Wimbledon at Bugis today, after persuading the Beef that it was a good show and I had to watch it cause my idol, Kirsten Dunst was the female lead. Well, I'm absolutely satisfied. Good show for the tennis maniacs as well. Kirsten Dunst is just such a babe. *drools. Was telling Beef after the show that I felt like playing tennis (after effect of the movie). Then I remembered the reason why I do not play tennis is because I'm afraid of the damned ball. I mean, a bloody freaking huge and hard green ball going at an average of 100mph. I do not want a bruise anywhere on my flesh. Enough on tennis anyway.

Towned last minute yesterday. Headed to the library for my weekly dose of books. Considering to upgrade my library membership to the premium one. So I can borrow 8 books instead of 4. Shall see how. Beef borrowed books for the first time. Miracle. *grins. We totally read different books. She prefers thinner books with bigger words. My lil kiddo. I have Lord Of the Rings on my hands and 3 other typical trashy bimbo novels. I can never get my kind of books at the library. They only exist in Borders and Kino.

I want to club soon. Up for any Latte anyone?

No comments: