Sunday, October 10, 2004

Last Min Weekend

I'm sooooo tired. Its been a whole weekend of last min decisions. Haha. First I did my hair on Saturday instead of Friday. Basically, I have blonde "streaks". Technically not streaked cause only the left side is bleached. Er, hair's spikey again. See it for yourself. *grins. I'm quite happy with it. Although it gives me a slight ah lian scream. *grumbles. I'm going to avoid any ah lian looking clothing now.

Then on Friday, I stayed over at Beef's place. Like real last min. Without asking my mum, I just told her I wasn't going home. *grins.

Saturday, clubbing plans were cancelled at first which got Leong, Beef and I real pissed cause everyone cancelled out on us last min. So on Saturday night. While waiting for Quek to finish work, Beef and I were just sitting outside Tangs and chatting. Suddenly my phone showed a msg. It was from Lil Ryl and she asked if I was clubbing cause she wanted to club. After about an hour's of deciding. We were at Cheekys drinking Latte. Think unsinkable sinks and retro. (private joke) Left rather early, around 2 plus. Quek and I then took 65M home. Didn't really dance or drink. Just a glass of Whiskey Dry and that was it. Just wasn't in the mood for clubbing plus I wasn't dressed for it. Leong, Beef, Quek and blah, must plan before hand and club proper next time round okay?

So that's basically my weekend. Which also signifies my pay is gone. Thanks. Next week, its time to work work work and work my ass off till school re-opens.

No comments: