Friday, October 08, 2004

Time to get yer hookers heels out and parttttyyy.

Technically Drea does not own a single pair of heels. Yah yah, go on, how can a girl have no heels. I only have 3 pairs of slippers, 1 pair of shoes and 1 pair of court shoes? I'd much rather party in my havianas. I don't see the need of heels cause I'm of average height (5'4), my poor lil feet get tortured and you can't run in them.

Oh Yes! The dammit freaking fucking exams are over. I don't even want to talk anything about it. Its over and done with I can't do nothing about the results anymore. *wriggles butt.


Towning today with Beef after we went for her interview at CIAS, Changi Airport. Total crap shit waste of time. Firstly, she's over qualified for the job. Secondly the pay's like fuck $1075. Thirdly, its 8.30am to 6pm, 5 and a half days week. No way. Pathetic. The job scope is even worst. Even I can go apply for the job. Lab Tech my arse. More like Lab cleaner.

(injected remark here by Bessy who posted tis blog entry for Andrea.no u cannot apply for e job dear.for '0' levels, 1-2 years of lab experience is required.tsk.)


So poot poot our way to town on 36, went past KC and all I have to say is I miss my fellow cheerleaders and painting. First destination of town was......Coffee Club!! Time to collect my pay. Wheeee~ Half of what I got last month. Nevertheless its still money ain't it? Booked an appointment with Sussane tmr to cut and highlight my hair. Does green, pink, red or blonde sounds better? Shall decide tmr. Although I'm banking on green.*grins. Then we went window shopping, its been like eons since I was in town. I mean I'm always at town to work but not to shop. Didn't see anything to my fancy though. Shall save the money up for my allowance then. For dinner, I treated King Beef to Jap food at atrium@orchard. *grins. I didn't come out with a single cent. The i-chq thingy. Not bad. Was so darn full. Left for home after that cause both of us were so tired.


Anyhoos, before I forget, Happy Sweet 16th to my lil sis. Sorry I made you cry on your birthday, learn to speak to me nicely and I won't scream at you. You of all people should know my temper. Anyway, hope you have a wonderful year ahead and please study hard. Hope to see you do Hospitality and Tourism cause its what you want anyway. Take care love you lil girl.


I'm not going to work till the week after cause its time to rest and my plans are all laid out for the weekend. Tmr, haircut and towning with Beef. Sat, clubbing at don't know where with Ducky. Erm so far she's the only confirmed one. Lol. Beef will be on if I'm on with it. *grins. Shall ask Sel darling and Beef's friends and all. Its time to party. *wriggles butt.


No comments: