Sunday, November 14, 2004

Finally!

Mum finally went to get my SIM card replacement while I was at work. Like finally. 1 whole week of torture without a cell was horrible. Argh. Couldn't even contact my precious Beef. It was probably the longest time not contacting her when we're together. Anyhoos, got e SIM card yet to get my very own cell. Bahhh. Temporarily using Beef's old cell. Bahh. Better than no phone. 7610 please drop your price pleaseeee. *prays. So anyhoos, everyone please message me your number or reply to my bulletin in friendster (if you wish to save 5 cents). Thank you! :)

So I've been working like a damned buffalo the whole week. Finally not working for 2 days and finally I can spend quality time with Beef. Ahaha. Buffalo and Cow. Ahaha. Okay, not funny. Bahhh. Been station I/C for the past two days. I enjoy being in charge. Wheee. Bully those I do not like. Heh. Did Cashier today too. Cashier's fun. But scared the amount doesn't tally when they do shift closing. Today was perfect, the amount in the drawer tallied. Yay!

Here's wishing Selamat Hari Raya to all fellow Muslim Singaporeans! Collect more "Ang Baos" ahh. Ahaha. That's probably the only other thing that I think of other than Reunion Dinner during Chinese New Year. Lol.

No comments: