Friday, November 19, 2004

Shudders

The movie Shutter should be renamed Shudders instead. Watched practically half the movie only. Brr. Still getting the shivers. Great storyline but a tad too scary for my liking. Go watch it anyhoos. A movie not to be missed by freak show addicts. :)

Finally got to spend some quality time with Beef. Although I'm feeling so tired now. My sleeping hours are back to normal. Not really normal cause I'm sleeping around 1 am and waking up before 12pm. That is not Andrea. So its not really normal for me. Heh. But anyhoos, its supposed to be good ain't it. Speaking of which, I'm feeling sleepy now. *yawns.

My life is so monotonous. Nothing much to update about. Just decided to blog before my blog grows all mouldy like the Beef's one has. Heh. My Beef's just so sweet. Made her blog to rid the moulds on her blog. The entry was dedicated to me and my bad habits. Ahaha. But still so sweet lah. Another day it will be my turn to do so okay? *muacks.

Haiyah, when is the time table coming out. This holiday seems to be never ending. Tsk. *whines. When is 7610 going to drop its value. Haiyahh. *whines more.

I miss Queky, Ryl, Leong, Marilyn, Shawn the older brother I never had, the hectic school life and my bed. Heh. :)

No comments: