Thursday, December 30, 2004

I'm going to miss being 18

Being 18 has brought a whole lot of eye openers to me. Able to club legally, buy ciggs and smoke legally blah blah what not. Then suddenly I realise, Andrea its time to grow up now. Hai. Can I don't grow up? I'd rather stay this way forever. Really. With all my friends around me now. I mean, you'll never know what's going to happen 10 years down the road. I may lose contact with some of my friends and what not. Then soon, (actually in less than 6months) SIP is here and ready for me then another 1 year later, ta daa, I graduate. Bahhh. I'm going to miss school. I want to do my degree, but my family has no bling bling. So yeahh, working comes first for me. I console myself by saying, experience and passion in the Tourism industry is worth more than a mere degree. I know, dream on yeahh. Fucktard. Bahh.

New Year Resolutions (let's just have 3):

1. Wake up dammit Andrea! Wake up!!
2. And stop biting those fingernails. Or those fingers for that matter. (no more nails)
3. Learn to treasure everything around you girl! Not everyone is so lucky. You're problems are pea sized compared to those in the third world countries.

So in this beautiful 2004 I would like to say:

`My dear Beefy, thanks for everything. Although being seperated for 2 months was a painful process for both of us, I believed it made us stronger and understood each other better. Thank you for all the memories the past 1 year and 9 months. Je t'aime Beef.

`My bestie Queky, I know you will be always there for me and I'll always be there for you. Thanks for the shoulder and my phone calls to you at 0300 in the morning. Love you loads my bestie duck! -hugs.

`My bestie Sel, we hardly get to meet up but like you said in your 4 days late Christmas card, you're also someone I keep close to my heart. Thanks for all the wonderful times spent together. Meet up soon sweets! -hugs.

`My darling Leong, I know you've been through a rough patch. But always remember I love you! I'll always be here for you no matter what, trying to crack my "first" joke. Love you darling!

`My darling Ryl, I'm so glad I met you in Poly. You've made my Poly experience thus far so fun by leaps and bounds. Please take good care of yourself and promise we'll never lose contact. Love! -hugs.

`My darling Chy, one of the first few who insisted during Orientation that I was Carol Tham's sister. I'll always remember that. Heh. I missed you blur antics terribly. Thanks for being you, I love you the way you are. -hugs

`My darling Marilyn, though we've only gotten close not long ago. I seem to be able to tell you everything. No matter what happens, I'm here. I'll miss smoking at reservoir with you once I graduate! Hah. -hugs.

`My bro Shawn, you've been like the doting older brother I never had and probably one of the sweetest guy on earth. Thanks for being so tolerant of this lil sis of yours and stop irritating me in 2005! -hugs.

`All fellow Tourism mates, to everyone out there esp Ryna & Gang, Mel, Dele, Mahathir & Gang, Nel & Gang, I love you guys so much. Thanks for bringing so much laughter and joy to the classrooms, labs and lectures. Good luck for 2005!

`To all my other friends, thanks for everything too! Good luck and god bless for 2005.

`To Jesus, thank You for making my life such an eventful one. The ups have made me so happy and the downs have made me stronger. Please keep the world a safe place to live in. I pray for world peace! Hah. Love you too!

No comments: