Sunday, January 02, 2005

2005
--edited`

Ahh. 2nd day of 2005. I didn't go to work. *ahem. The weather was just too good for me to sleep in till about 6pm. Heh. Didn't even pick up their phonecalls. Okay okay, I was being damned irresponsible. Hope they don't fire me. Anyhoos, since everyone (Beef, Leong & Quek) has already updated about how we spent our NYE, I shall just sum it up:

1. Peugeot Electric Blue Convertible (Clair's)
2. Clubbing at Monks
3. Prata at River Valley
4. Quek temporarily became a "traffic warden" for the night due to parallel parking skills.
5. Removal of roof thus causing Leong to go mad and everyone singing to the blasting 'A thousand Miles' by Vanessa Carlton.

So anyhoos, thanks to Clair, Leong, Beef and Quek, I had one of the greatest NYE ever. Love you guys so much! -hugs.

I have no blinking idea what happened to my commenting board. Argh. So pissed. Can't seem to fix it. So I've put back my Chatterbox. Just click on the 'Word Bubble' below my profile and it'll pop up. In the meantime, its back to school on Monday with 3 tests in a week. 3 of which I might fail. Bahhh.

No comments: