Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Voodoo

The weather is so nice and cooling. My favourite type of weather to have in Singapore so I had better enjoy it while it lasts. The downside to the weather is, everyone is getting the flu virus. Its always raining and I've got a slight case of flu. *mutters.

Didn't go to school today. (Yet again!) Fucktard me right. Bloody shitters. So anyhoos, had to head to town to collect my pay cause I won't be in town till probably on Saturday (Cause Beef is busy working). Got paid a measley amount. Don't be mistaken, Coffee Club doesn't pay that badly, its just that I don't work alot so yeahh. You reap what you sow ehs. Bugger. I just wish that my mum would give me allowance so I can go get my own handphone. For those who don't know, I'm an all "independent" 18 year old (19 in 4 months time) who doesn't take money from her family. Right Andrea.

Caught 'London Voodoo' with Beef. It was well, okay I reckon. A tad bit boring. But Voodoo is always interesting to me. Bought Leong's crush (Beef's brother) his 16th birthday present. Oh yes, Leong is a cradle snatcher. Haha. She's going to hammer me when she sees this. Oh oh! Bigg announcement, Beef's got the job at TTSH! Yay! So proud of you! *muacks. French test tmr. I'm so screwed.

No comments: