Sunday, January 09, 2005

Tis The Season To Be Sick

Bahh. Fucktard. I'm sick. Fever this morning and last night. But it was only a slight fever. Went to see e doctor in the morning. Got a MC and was procrastinating on whether to go for the Pre-SIP briefing. I went in the end. Nothing much really. But I'm glad I went. So far under Airline there's only CX (for the benefit of non tourism students: Cathay Pacific). Bahh. Why only CX!! Tmd. Haha. Oh well, some companies have yet to respond. So I shall see how it goes.

Sis's really sick too. Temperature ranging from 39.5 to 38.5. Hai. Imagine two people sleeping together in a aircon room. Germs holding a gathering party please. Been shopping the past three days. Heh. Had to help Beef shop for her Formal wear for work. I've been to all the G2000's in town. Haha. She finally bought 2 shirts and 1 pants from G2000 and another pair of pants from Zara. Wheee. I bought myself a t-shirt from Queen's Coulture (formerly known as Ego) and a shirt from G2000 too. Bahaha. We've been wining and dining like royalties too. First it was Sakae then it was Coffee Club. Yum. Speaking of which, I hardly ate today. Feeling hungry now. Off to search for food!

No comments: