Monday, January 10, 2005

I'm Neither Suffering from Anorexia Nor Bullemia

Bahh. I've lost so much weight till all my bottoms are falling off. I mean literally. If I wear them without a belt, one tug and there goes everything. *mutters. I hate the fact that I'm so thin now. I really hate it. I have no idea what happened cause I still do eat. I mean, yes I do not eat regulary but I've never eaten regulary. Bahh. Fuck can. I'm tired of hearing everyone go, "Drea! You're so thin now". Please, you think I enjoy it? I've never believed in dieting or what not. Cause I hate girls who look stick thin. Bloody unhealthy especially when you aren't genetically thin. Someone tell me what to do. I repeat, I'm neither suffering from anorexia not bullemia or do I suffer from any phobia from eating. *mumbles.

No comments: