Saturday, January 15, 2005

Feeling The Itch

Bought a spag top from mango today. It the particular spag top that Sel and I have been wanting to get from mango since what? 2 years ago? Its the basic plain one. Bahh. I gave in to temptation today. Heh. Although I still think it looks weird on me but who cares. Anyhoos, I'm buying it for CNY. So far I've got Mango Turquoise (though Beef insists its blue) Spag Top, Pink Five Crown Tee (though I've worn it once heh), and VNC black patent flats (worn it a couple of times). I'm broke la. Mum doesn't give a single cent. So I have to "recycle" my newer stuff for CNY. Now I'm only left with a bottom! Actually, I need a skirt and a jacket/cardi. Oh oh and new undies. Heh. Feeling generous anyone? Heh. ;)

CNY is in 3 weeks time? *squeals. So excited. Reunion dinner! *drools. Ang Baos! *smiles gleefully. Haha. Aren't you excited? Heh. So anyhoos, POM progress report is done. French tests all done. I failed my fucking accounts. But nothing surprising cause I haven't turned up for a single lecture. Someone kill me please. I got a B last sem. This sem failing. Bahh. 25/30 for POM. Not too bad. Considering I didn't study. Just screwed up the last questions. Bahh. Oh well, Mid-Sem next week. Then one week break for fuck cause I'll be in school half the week slugging my guts out for MEIT and AirBus. Study hard everyone! Half the sem is gone already! :)

Principles of Management;
18th Jan, Tuesday; 1400-1500

Management Accounting & Finance for Hospitality & Tourism;
19th Jan, Wednesday; 1100-1200

No comments: