Thursday, January 27, 2005

All About Them Grrls

Ladies Night at Chinablack with Ryl, Marilyn, Mel, Dele and Tracy. Whee. Had fun with all the ladies and boy we must do it another time. :D Except for one part. I swear if I ever see that bitch that burnt me with her ciggarette butt, I'll light her hair up with my lighter. Knn, Ccb. *screams. Skin came off all and she didn't even say sorry. Bloody bitch. It still bloody hurts.

I'm freaking out about SIP. Cause everyone either posted their resume through post or they are going to post it through mail (if you get my drift) but I seem to be the only one who emailed! Fuck. I want to cry now. Seriously.

I hardly get to talk to you anymore. Never. Everyday after your work, you're too tired to talk, walk and what have you. By 12am, you're dozing off. I'm trying to understand but would you do the same for me? You don't even care. All you say is you've got nothing to say to me. Has it really come to this? I go to town all the time to meet you cause its nearer for you, have you thought about me? I'm going from one end to the other. Of course it doesn't matter to you. Cause I'm the one travelling. Not you.

No comments: