Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I Capture The Castle

"I write this sitting in the kitchen sink. That is, my feet are in it;" - I Capture The Castle; Dodie Smith. The famous first line from the book. Its an amazing book. Trust me. Read it.

I'm home alone, enjoying the tranquility and the nice cool breeze. I love afternoons like these. Quiet and peaceful. There's been so much to blog about but I'll keep it short. I've been so depressed lately especially during the wee hours in the morning. Everyday by 0200 I'm already physically worn out but I just can't sleep. Worry after worry, thought after thought just goes through my mind. All I want to do is just close my eyes and wake up to another day but it can't be done. 24 hours in a day isn't enough for me, it really isn't enough. There's so much to do, so much to say but there's only 24 hours. I'm afraid, scared, worried and what have you. I can't stop thinking about the projects, SIP placement etc etc. What if I don't get Cathay? Really. I'll probably just break down like I did when I didn't get Mass Comm in NP. What if I screw it up like I did for Mass Comm? God please, let me get into Cathay. Please.

On the other hand, I'm glad to have Smelly Beef (who wakes up at 0400 to let me hear her voice although she has work in the morning), Bestie Quek and Sel (whom I know will always be there for me no matter what) and Darlings Ryl, Leong and Chy (who will listen to me and give me a hug when I need one). Thanks yall. I love yall dearly. Off to fully utilize the 24 hours now.

No comments: