Sunday, January 23, 2005

S.T.U.M.P.E.D

Yay! We had Stumped (aka Singapore's Amazing Race) today! Whoosh. Its was so taxing physically please. I'm aching all over the place. Bahh. But nevertheless, I had a great time! :D Ran from school to Tampines Interchange then to Hougang Mall, then Sengkang Interchange then Little India, then Chinatown finally Clarke Quay. Oh well, we didn't win. 3rd last. Haha. At least not last ehs. I've gotta quit smoking soon, stamina has gone down like way alot. Bloody faggot. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did! :)

So after that I cabbed to town to meet Beef cause I was just too tired to take another bus. Hehs. Went to Susanne's first to get Beef's haircut then headed over to Fareast to do some CNY shopping for Beef. She finally found her Dickies' Burms after so long and it came with a hefty price tag. A whole 79 bucks. *dangg. I wouldn't pay if I were her. So bought it without much consideration. Now, we're both broke as hell.

I'm so tired. I don't want to work tomorrow. Actually there's been alot to blog about. Don't have the time now, I have to get started on the resumes now. Another day perhaps. Taa~

No comments: