Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I SAID SHUT UP ALREADY

I'm sick and tired about people telling me to eat. That I'm too skinny what not what fuck. Hello?! I know right. So please, do me a favour and SHUT THE FUCK UP about it. I do not want to hear anything about my physique anymore. NOTHING. Thank you very much.

*ahem. Done 'screaming' my lungs out already. Principles of Management today was okay. The paper wasn't hard in any sorts. Almost screwed up the last question on Leadership Skills though. Couldn't remember what they were so I just humtum. Haha. Not bad. Checked my notes after the paper and I actually humtum-ed correctly. *smirks and grins. Oh well. 1 down, 1 more to go. Accounts, my nightmare from hell. *screams and pulls hair. I'm feeling a lil shitty still.

So after my paper today, plans were to lunch then go back home. But some Beef from Tan Tock Seng asked me to go down to accompany her for dinner and so I did. 518 to Tan Tock Seng, checked out Rabbits at United Square after Beef ate. Bahh. I want a cat. *meow. Beef then sent me off in a cab (part of the requiste so I would go down). So now I'm home. Duh. Some fucking guy just came asking if I have a cable point, SCV, Starhub handphone blah blah. Bloody fucker. Kept asking him to get to the point but he wouldn't. Till my mum came out and told him to leave me alone or she will call the police. Muahaha. I love my mummy. Haven't studied Accounts at all. Been busy with work and POM. Bahh. Shall start studying after C.S.I.

Through the good times
And the bad times
I've seen and heard
One thing I've learned
Who my true friends are
Those who care and share
And love me for who I am

No comments: