Saturday, February 26, 2005

Ecstasy

*beams widely. :D Guess some of you already know why I'm so happy. Yes! I've finally got a placement! With TTG Asia Media! Wheee!

The even more exhilarating part? I'm offered the Publications position! Yay! So at least I sort of fufill my dream of Journalism. Heh. But she said 'most probably publications', I hope she doesn't change her mind and put me in events in the end. I will die.

I double checked and triple checked with her that I'm confirmed and she was like yes yes yes! Haha. Then I was so excited, I went "Omg! Thank you so much" and she started laughing. Very funny meh?

The details will only be sorted out mid-march so I'm kinda worried. I mean, without a contract and all, it seems some what un-officially confirmed.

The downside to it was that I was actually an hour late for my interview. Don't talk about it anymore. Guess yall know why I was late. I'm determined to kick that horrible "sickness" of mine. Volunteers to assist me in the mission? Heh.

Basically almost all my darlings have gotten a placement already. For me ;TTG Asia Media (Publications/Events), Dele; Acedaytons (Events), Mels; Worldwide (Events), Ryl; Ritz Carlton (Guest Relations Officer), Chy; Ritz Carlton (Front Desk) and Marilyn; Sentosa (F&B). Congratulations my girls. We must have a day out together before the SIP starts yeah? -hugs.

For those still without a confirmed placement, I wish yall, all the best! *p.s. I'm not being sarcastic here. I mean it!

Anyone knows who else is in TTG? Tag me yeah?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They were very heavy and hot. There are some good [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#560]north face triclimate[/URL] also. They are named as Fleece jackets. Amazing fabrics are widely-used by these jackets. They're going to keep the people snug through the months of winter. That manufactures two zip pockets and waterproof hoodies too. This will help in keeping the body really warm and dry.The durability of [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#1819]links[/URL] is very good. Cleaning is usually carried out washing machines.