Friday, February 25, 2005

The Honey Wall

Good gracious. The weather is so darn warm. I hate feeling warm. I'm cold blooded. Hah! Like hello weatherman, turn on the wind and breeze blaster please. Craving for an ice-cold double scooped Banana and Chocolate Ecstasy from New Zealand's Natural. *drools.

Towning with Beef today. Met Ms. Leong on the way and went to Coffee Club for dinner. Honestly I'm so sick of Coffee Club. Bah. We went in the end for the sake of Ms. Leong. I tried the Coffee Club Burger, it was okay, tad oily though. Ms. Beef Tan is getting her bling bling pay tomorrow so she's feeling rich. That cow wanted to buy so many things, luckily Ms. Andrea stopped her. So in the end, it was just 1 t-shirt. Ms. Tan, if you see this, I want something. You can check my wants list or for something cheaper, ASK me. Hahaha.

Valuair offered me a position today (Thurs) but I didn't accept yet. Told her I will get back to her on Monday. To be precise, I bargained from a Friday dateline (which is now) to a Monday dateline. She seemed rather reluctant though. Hope she keeps a place for me or else, if TTG fails *choy!, I'm dead meat.

I doubt I can sleep tonight. I've got so many things to do. Just completed my Airline Business presentation slides and I still have the French handout and the debate notes to finish. *screams. When is all this work going to end? I'm looking forward to the other side of the honey wall. :(

Wish me luck tomorrow. I'm in need of it. Lady luck hasn't been looking my way. *grumbles. Now, I need a bath. So frigging hot!

p.s. Ms. Stephanie Quek & Ms. Seline Han, we need a threesome soon. I miss the both of you like fuck. Well, not literally. :p

No comments: