Saturday, February 12, 2005

Funkayy Mama

Lunar New Year was okay. Rather tiring this year though. Worked on the first day and goodness me, doesn't anyone need to do visiting on the first day? It was so packed and we were understaffed, almost died. I'm itching like hell to gamble though. I need mahjong kakis!

Conrad interview today. Screwed it up real bad. I say that cause I made the stupidest mistake anyone could for an interview. Yours truly was late. How fabulous ehs. But the interview went well I reckon, she was rather nice. Hope she overlooks the 10mins and calls me by next week. *prays.

In the afternoon, my sis msgd saying that I would have to settle dinner on my own cause she and my mum would be visiting friends (seperately) so met Beef and Cheryl Tay for Coffee Club. Heh. On my way home my sis called and asked where I was, told her on my way home and she was like wah so guai never club? Then she went, aiya, I'm going down to Monks, thought you would be there. *faints. For your information, my sis doesn't like Monks (I reckon yall know why) but apparently her friend was treating drinks so she went. Neh. Came home to an empty house around 2330 then mum came back around 0100. I asked where she went and she was like oh, clubbing lor. *faints again. She hasn't clubbed for about 5 years already? Then I asked where she went cause I thought she went pubbing but said clubbing. Oh I went to Devil's Bar. I got a shock. Wah quite happening ah, Devil's Bar can. Lucky she didn't say Zouk, Chinablack, Cheekys or Cocco Latte etc, or I would have fainted on the spot. Hah. Heng never go MS today man, scully bump into her. Wah lau, so everyone in my family went to cheong la EXCEPT me. What a joke. I actually miss my mum taking me to clubs and telling everyone that I'm her niece or sister and believe it, people actually believe I'm her younger sister. Insult? Bahh.

No comments: