Sunday, February 13, 2005

Homicide

I just want to drop out of school now and die. Really. Its 0340 now and my mind is buzzing with 8 Freedoms of the Air, tourist arrivals, Guangzhou (China), London Heathrow (U.K), Calcutta (India), Geneva (Switzerland), direct flights, stop-overs, bad grammar and bad sentence construction. I cannot imagine editing 25 pages of that. Not to mention ground handling services, legal procedures, yield management, marketing, press release, overview of the airline industry and squeezing 25 pages of that into a page for the damned executive summary. Someone just kill me. No work for Drea tomorrow. She's going to call now and jump ship. As much as I love Airline Business Distribution, it's killing all my brain cells. Plus, I'm too pissed, angry, agitated and what other words you can relate to angry to concentrate properly.

No comments: