Tuesday, February 08, 2005

History Repeats

I'm worried. Worried sick literally. The bad case of headache finally got to me this morning. It was also accompanied with dizziness. Thanks. Like Happy New Year Andrea. So went to the doctor again. Anarex and Panadol has no effect on me, Acusegic is too strong for me and therefore I have yet to find a suitable painkiller. So I went to a different doctor this time round. She was really nice so I finally decided to confide in the doctor about my weight loss. Thanks. I'm suspected to have diabetes again. Like 2 years ago, I was suspected then took a blood test but I had normal blood sugar level. So if I still lose weight in the next month, I'm scheduled for a blood test. Not to mention, I have low blood pressure (like since when?!). So she gave me Ponstan (usually used for menstrual cramps) and of course the other one to eat before Ponstan (as I have a bad history of gastric). Ahhhhhhhh. I have so much medicine to eat these days. I'm going nuts. Now I'm feeling fluish. My nose is leaking and I'm aching all over. *screams and pull hair. 2 days MC. Should I go to school tmr? Heh.

Cathay please call soon. PLEASE. On the other hand, Ritz called Lil Ryl. Yay! So happy for you. Ace the interview and do me proud! Good luck dear! Oooh! TTG Asia is out! I'm so going to apply. Travel Journalism (sort of)! My dream job other than airlines!! Wheee.

No comments: