Sunday, February 06, 2005

BitBit

Whee~ Beef and I finally got Bitbit! She's soooo cute! *grins. She's only a couple of weeks old and the size of my palm! So punyy. But, she's a teeny bit deformed. One eye is smaller than e other and her front left foot is somewhat useless. She hops on 3 feet. *sighs. Poor thang. I still love her though. My Bitbit. Hehs. Anyhoos, a big thank you to Queky and her Mummy for the rabbit. Or maybe I should thank KCP (Katong Convent Primary aka. My primary school) for the rabbit too since Bitbit was born there. :) Oh, actually her sex is undefined as yet. Shall call Bitbit her for the time being. Haha.

Didn't go for the MEIT field trip today although I woke up for it. 1. Was having a seriously bad headache. 2. Throat was so sore. 3. Was coughing my lungs out. 4. Was absoloutely so tired cause I couldn't sleep due to the cough. So went back to the doc again. He was like, throat still infected after all that medicine? Haha. Given a course of anti-biotics and cough mixture (Yucks!). *sighs. CNY is in what? 3 days and I can't eat what I want? Aiya, fuck it. I'll eat everything I want and worry later. Heh.

From a very reliable scaredy cat (literally) source, bloody CX says they are too busy to hold interviews for now. Fuckkk. Valuair is like dead to the world, no reply, nothing. Goodness, wassup with the airlines man. *growls. I'm hungry, time for maggi mee.

No comments: