Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Lost Sheep

Like a lost sheep my mind is wandering to places I've never been before. I'm tired. So tired. Not so much physically but mentally. Brain cells have been over drained, brain fried. Too many projects, too many commitments and too many things going through this small brain of mine. I don't need this kinda emotional rollercoaster now. Sometimes, I wonder if it's just me or just you or maybe it's the both of us. I seriously don't need this.

Woke up this morning with my head pounding like mad and my voice all hoarse. Felt so terrible so I decided to give lessons a miss. Missed French, Accounts and POM lec. Like wtf. Was diagnosed with throat infection. Bloody bugger shit. Took MC but still had to head down for MEIT project. *mumbles. At least the project is almost done. Left with methods of reducing overall costs and some loose ends to tie up.

On a brighter note, I've been shortlisted for an interview with Conrad on the 11th Feb at 0930. That's about 1 week for now. Still waiting for Cathay to call me. If they don't call by Friday, I'm going to take the initiative and call them. Can't take the suspense no more. Much rather do airlines than hotels. Someone tell me what to do.

No comments: