Friday, March 04, 2005

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Lady luck hasn't been on my side. The placement for SIP has driven me to the point of desperation. Don't be mistaken, I've got a placement already but its something I never ever did wanted to do.

I can't believe that Felicia (TTG's HR Manager) is such a bitch without professional ethics. She told me one thing and now I'm stuck with events. I rejected Ritz and Valuair for her and she goes back on her word.

So I guess I'm going to suffer at TTG alone for fucking 6 months. I just hope I'll enjoy it a teeny bit at least. You never know what's on the other side of the hill.

Projects are finally over and done with. Amen to that. Its about time to start mugging. This semester has been crap for me. Or how about, I've been crap this semester. Now that sounds more appropirate.

Chinablack tomorrow for my dearest Marilyn's birthday. I need to club and let my hair down. A dosage of fun is always appealing just before the exams.

Life is such. Welcome to the real world Andrea.

No comments: