Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Karma

I seriously believe in what goes around, comes around. I hope I'm sensing good karma now then.

Okay, was just rambling nonsense. Let's recap the past few days.

Friday: Headed to Chinablack for my everdearest Marilyn the glam queen's birthday celebration. Hope you enjoyed yourself dear. Had a nice time with my Lil Ryl, Beef, Queky, Fan, Mr James Bond Taufik Lee (he calls himself that), Mandy, Ling and Qi Yuan.

Saturday: I slept till 1900 hours. Yes I'm such a pig. Beef had to go back to the hospital cause of some urgent case (she sounds like a doctor huh, I'll like to keep it that way). So I continued sleeping. Hah!

Sunday: Shopping with Ms. Beef Tan. She went mad. Everything she saw was nice and I bet she's going to get that white Adidas watch. Where's my fair share of presents?!

Was a good girl today, stayed back after lessons to complete the Amadeus Revision practical. Now I have to hit the books for French. Study week next week. *sigh. 1 more year to go. To be precise, I've only got another semester with my poly darlings. I will miss yall so much.

No comments: