Friday, March 11, 2005

Grasping Time

Blogger is currently a lil screwed and this entry had better not disappear.

The last week of school has come to an end, for me at least. The tests and projects are finally over and done with: Yay. But, semester exams are 1 week away : No Yay.

Yes, I'm feeling a lil cranky and crappy at the moment. So excuse yourself.

Coursework grades were returned for Accounting & POM. How was it you would probably ask? Two ends of a 1 mile rope I would answer.

Got quite a shock for both. Never recieved both grades for coursework before in the past 2 years. POM - A, Accounting - F.

I was shocked. My previous accounting coursework grade was a B. Although I failed my class test by 3 marks, I passed my mid-semester test. So why did I fail. I have a slight idea why so.

Attendance and Participation. Everytime I do my tutorial, Mr.Chng doesn't check. When I don't (which is most of the time), he checks. *grr. And of course, Lecture attendance. I've been to 2 lectures out of 12? How hardworking ehs.

I'm disappointed. So is Mr.Chng. He was like, what happened to you. *sighs. It all boils down to waking up.

Good news? I had a borderline fail so I'm given another chance to redeem myself. He would alter my coursework grade to allow me to pass on 1 condition. I must get at least a C+ for the main exam, if not hello supplementary paper & a P grade, bye bye vacation CDS.

Now I'm freaking out about MEIT coursework grade. I hope Mr.Ram doesn't fail my coursework. My tutorial attendance has been based on MCs.

I need to attend a time management course. Or to be precise, a how to wake up course.

No comments: