Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Thousand Miles

This blog title reminds me to two things. Namely, blasting A Thousand Miles in Clair's Electric Blue Peugeot Convertible (aka White Chicks) and I'm probably a thousand, no million miles away from starting to get my ass down to studying for the exams.

So, Clair, get your ass back from US so we can go clubbing together with Leong and Bessy and go mad. Haha.

After this semester exams, its no exams for 6 months. Wheee. I'm a happy child. Note that I didn't say no projects cause I'm in events and its probably going to be a hell of a 6 months. *mutters.

Eh, shit, just remembered if I have no supp papers, I'll still have to go back to school everyday for bloody vacation CDS. Fucktard.

Side track now. Work yesterday and Sunday. Missed Coffee Club (OFC) people loads. Had a nice time crapping with most of them especially those I haven't seen in months due to different work schedules. Heh. Overtime till about 0200 on Sunday. Waited for Jo (Manager) and then cabbed back for free.

Anyhoos, feel like doing a shout out to all new, old and close friends.

My Besties; Sel, Quek & Beef
Ms Han, I haven't seen you for months and your Birthday present is almost 3 months overdue. Please meet up right after exams. Queky ducky, thanks for always being there no matter what time in any terms, financial, emotional and physical (Pillow)? Lol. Smelly Beef, I love you no matter what. I'm so proud you have endured my bluntness and short temper for 2 years. -BIG HUG to my besties.

My Darlings; Ryl, Chy, Marilyn, Leong & Shawn
Darling Lil Ryl, so glad you're always there to give me the lil push I need in school and for comforting me especially throughout the crazy SIP period. Chy, I really miss your blur antics during lessons. Let's pray the Charlie's Angels are in the same class in the final semester. Marilyn my glam queen, although we've known each other for about 6 months or so, we've bonded like old friends. Its comforting to know someone thinks and speaks like me. Ms. Cow Shit Leong Cheryl, HAHA, I love you soooo much. Cause we're both such bitches and please start pulling up those socks of yours or NUS is going to give you a nice kick in your ass. We need to club together soon! Mr. Low Tze Kheng Shawn, the older brother I never had. Thanks for meeting me so impromptu that day, you'll always be kept close to my heart so stop speaking like you'll be gone for good, you're just going to serve our nation. Lol.

The Gang; Jem, Joseph, Keke, Becks, Shaun, Trev & Ron
The group that kept me together during my down and out days. I've had the greatest time with you guys in school. Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face. Love yall loads.

The Sterotypical; Mel, Jerms, Dele, Tracy, Mahathir & rest of tourism peeps
Ms. Tomato Tai tai in the making, Mr. Britney Spears, Ms. Lee Siew Mai, Ms. Ah Lian, Da Jie, Mina, Bangkwang, Mr. Elefan, Mr. James Bond Taufik Lee etc. Thanks for cracking me up during lessons and lectures. How about this? Stop irritating and teasing me (esp the guys).

The Really Old; Ryna, Tannia & Amanda
Many things have happened in the past couple of years. No matter what, to me, we'll always be friends. From the crazy times in our pretty blue pinafore to the worst times that tore us apart, thanks for the memories, I'll always treasure them and Manda, you're the longest friend I know, its been what? 11 years? And we're still in the same school. Technically speaking. :)

No comments: