Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Memories Seep Through My Veins

Its only 2216 and I'm already feeling sleepy. Something must be really wrong, I mean, I never feel sleepy at this time of the day. Its ridiculous. I usually only feel sleepy around 0400.

Okay, its a good thing I reckon. Sleep early, wake up early? But I know I won't be able to achieve the latter. *grins. So I shall stick to the usual. Safer so at least I'll get some studying done.

Met the guys, Jem, Shaun, Joseph and Ron in school to study today. At least I managed to complete my accounting notes and about 2 chapters of POM. Better than sleeping in at home till 1700. Heh.

Maybe the thought of studying is making me sleepy? *shrugs. I really have no idea man. *yawns.

Anyhoos, was looking through my archives after I blogged yesterday, or to be precise, this morning, and I realised something. Its usually in the month of March, April and May I start feeling depressed, lonely and what not. I have no idea why.

Sometimes I don't know if I should look forward to my birthday every year, or not look forward to it. Seriously. I don't need any presents, I just need some peace in my life. That I can stop worrying about money, love, friends and what not. I've had enough for the past coming 19 years.

Okay, this blog entry is ending here. Sometimes, some things are better left unsaid.

No comments: