Wednesday, March 16, 2005

All That Jazz

Woke up bright and early at 1630 today. Heh. The pig is in action. Lol. Okay enough of bullshitting.

Airline Business & Distribution coursework grades are out on OLE. After looking through a whole bunch of matric card numbers, I finally saw mine. Bloody C+. Why no B?! Neh neh sai. Its definitely because of the first 2 Amadeus tests where I screwed up my PNR's. *grumbles.

Enough about bloody grades. Headed to City Hall to meet her. Then decided to go to Esplanade to chill and to check out the Mosaic Festival at the same time.

We were just in time for the outdoor theatre performance by Asha (Local Jazz & Soul Singer). 45 minutes of sensual soul & jazz. Sweet. Someone was falling asleep though. *grins.

Been doing a lot of thinking. I really hate my life, really I do. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Tired of trying and tired of myself.

I have yet to start studying. Fucking behind time. Did I also mention that half my nails are gone. Its the stress from everything. Its driving me nuts.

Playing loads of chill out, lounge, jazz and soul to calm my angst and stress. I guess that's the only way out.

No comments: