Thursday, March 17, 2005

Untitled

Yes, no title. Cause this is an uncalled for entry. I'm just bored to tears. There's absolutely nothing to do online and absolutely noone to talk to either. Fuck.

My bestie is rushing her project so I can't really talk to her. I hate nights like these, when you really need to talk to someone, there's noone. Fucktard. Wait, then again, there's always noone to talk to me.

My notes seem to be staring back at me like I'm such a huge moron. Fucktard again. *screams.

Then there are two huge lizards on the ceiling and I'm freaked out big time. Fuck.

Plus, I'm hungry and there's no food. Unless, its maggi mee again. FUCK.

I also really hate school like fuck. Really. The 2nd last semester exams. Amen to that.

Yes, I'm feeling cranky, pissed, stressed and fucked up. So excuse yourself. Everything has to go wrong at this time and its always this time of the year.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

No comments: