Sunday, March 20, 2005

Crash Course

Only had 3 hours of sleep the night before. Studied till 0600 with Lil Ryl, although she slept about 30 mins before I did.

POM is still not completed. *pulls all hair out and screams in frustration and pain. So many things to remember, so little time and brain cells.

Woke up bright and early at 0945 to accompany Chy and Ryl to Ritz to sign their contract. Which reminded me, that bloody woman has yet to call me to sign the contract. She said mid-march and its already the 20th. She fucking better not screw me up or I'll fuck her upside down. Not literally of course.

Side tracking there. So anyhoos, the 3 beautiful and glamorous ladies then headed down to Tau Pok's place at Admiralty (Is that how you spell it?). Wanna how far can? A place where the rabbits don't shit. Lol.

Had a crash course on Accounts in 9 hours. To be specific, minus the stoning, crapping, smoke breaks, food breaks and toilet breaks, I think in 6 hours. I managed to go through everything except the last chapter.

No I didn't get a chance to practice. Only did 1 question. Nevertheless, I'm very proud of myself as now I'm no stranger to accounts. Lol. I mean, I went through all the lectures with the help of Jem, Stewart, Chy, Ryl and Joseph in 6 hours. That's better than going for lectures every week man.

So as tired as I am, I'm going to stay up for as long as my body can take it.

Give me some time.

No comments: