Sunday, March 20, 2005

Life Of A Pig

*yawns. I got up around 1600 with the courtesy of Mr. Joseph. Lol. He had a feeling I was still asleep instead of studying for accounts and boy was he right. Thanks anyhoos. :)

So its already 2300. I haven't fucking started. Someone shoot me please. Been feeling tired and sleepy since I woke up and all I've done so far is have 3 meals in 2 hours.

I've had the most fattening food today. Chee Kueh when I woke up. Then an hour later, my mum cooked Chicken Rice. So fucking full can. Right after that I had 1 huge serving of Chocolate ice cream.

So I'm currently feeling very bloated and what not now. I just hope my gastric doesn't work up.

Sleepy dehhh. I've caught some disease of fatigue man. Paper tomorrow at 0930. Everyone please wish me luck, I really need luck for Accounts.

No comments: