Monday, March 21, 2005

High

I'm feeling high now. High on caffeine, nicotine and sugar that would be. Time check: 0435. Whee. I'm mad. To be precise, I'm totally stressed out.

I only started studying at 0215 and stopped about 20 minutes ago. Which is about 2 hours of accounts. Minus stoning, day dreaming, chewing on my nail (which are mostly gone now) and watching the re-run of The Bachelor, I think it was only an hours of study.

I only managed to cover another 3 tutorial questions which is pathetic cause the paper is in 5 hours time and I've yet to even do the bloody past year paper. Fuck.

I also have no idea on how to do the bottom up approach. I know its the reverse of a Profit & Loss statement but I just can't get it right. Fuck.

Then I have yet to memorize all the bloody fucking formulas and theory. Fuck fuck fuck.

This is the result when you don't bother to do tutorials, attend a single lecture and start mugging only 2 days before.

Andrea what the fuck are you thinking.

No comments: