Monday, March 21, 2005

Desperate Student

One down, three to go. Accounts is finally over. Finally! Yay! I really hope its finally over for me. Don't want no supp paper. Pleaseee.

Anyhoos, didn't sleep the whole night. Went for the paper a lil bleary eyed and what not. Main invigilator was a fucking bitch and no its not because I was cranky.

The paper was hmmm, how shall I put it. It wasn't very very very hard but it was very very very tricky? Lol. Am I making any sense here? I don't know. It was manageable but a little confusing especially Question 4. Oh well.

All I need is a C+ or a C for the paper and Mr.Chng will let me off. *crosses fingers, toes and nose.

Came home after lunch with the gang at Mensa and went to bed immediately. I never knew sleeping was so nice. Hah. Slept all the way till 1900 then wake up call from some bugger and my mum. Heh.

Dinner while watching Lord of The Rings then it was Desperate Housewives. I feel like I'm on school holiday already. *dang. I'm not.

Time to find inspiration to start on POM now.

No comments: