Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Not Just Yet

I'm so sleepy. I think 5 hours of sleep in a day during daytime isn't enough. *yawns. Slept around 0800 this morning after a whole morning of very unfruitful studying.

I was so tired I couldn't get outta bed and by the time I did, it was 1330 already. Which meant I had 40 minutes to get to school including changing etc. Which was obviously not enough although I stay so fucking near. Blame the damned reservoir. Left at 1400 and reached school just in time to hear the invigilator go : "You may start now"

Which is also another reason why I couldn't finish my paper causing me to lose 8 fucking marks for no fucking reason. If only I went for reading time instead of cramming last minute outside. What in the world was I thinking.

I guess the paper was okay. Passable but I see my A grade sprouting wings and flying away already. Hah.

Throughout the whole paper I could feel my head pounding like mad. Should have taken my Ponstan and Antacid before the paper. I'm still feeling a lil headachy. Argh.

Simpang after the paper with the gang. Had prata and shared bryani with Ke. It was good. *beams.

Did I mention, I'm zero for the rest of the month. Any donations anyone? It also means, I have no more cigarettes. It also also means, Drea's going to be one cranky bitch.

AirBus on Thursday and MEIT on Saturday then I'll be exam free. I've had about enough of studying already. It drives me nuts.

My mind's not made up. Not yet.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are you paying over $5 for each pack of cigs? I buy high quality cigs over at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 60% on cigs.