Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Differences

Fucktard. I'm real cranky. Someone be an angel and get me a drag. Just 1 please?

Everything is going wrong at the wrong time. Been there done it but does history have to repeat itself?

Choices to make, friendships to fix, exams to worry for, results to panic about, money to fret about. Fuck everything.

I want to say goodbye world now. I don't want to go through the whole process again, I can't take it cause Drea will never be fine. So all you fuckers stop telling me that I'll always be fine cause I'm strong. Everyone is so wrong, so wrong.

You never thought you'd be alone? Hah. Truth hurts and I've always been alone. As much as I fear being alone, half the time, I'm alone. Yes you would say you're always there for me and no I do not deny that. Its always because of this we quarrel. After knowing each other for so long, this is the second time we've quarreled and its all over the same thing. I do believe you. I do but its just sometimes, I feel that way. Get to the bottom and ask me why cause maybe then you'll understand. I've always been here for you. I'll always support you no matter what choices you make. You know that's true. I've never judged you like the rest do and never will. If you say I don't trust you, ditto to yourself. I know what I can say to others and what I can't. There are some things people don't know about me and you're the only one who knows cause you're my best friend. Only you understand me. So if this is the time you wish to abandon me, then maybe I've been so wrong, all so wrong about you.

No comments: