Thursday, March 24, 2005

Random

Talking to Kerrie on Msn just now and I came to a conclusion. The men don't get it. Okay, random thought anyway.

I've been blogging like mad, only way to "de-stress" I reckon. Considering noone is nice enough to offer me a nice drag. *sulks.

Reading Xiaxue's just now (if you don't know who she is, go read her blog la), I don't understand why she's so famous sometimes. I mean, I do read her blog often enough, some of her entries are funny and entertaining but sometimes she can be real rude.

I don't mind getting an endorsement deal or my picture posted on a fellow famous blogger's (from the other end of earth) blog etc. Who doesn't man. But her blog is always interesting la, it does reflect how irritating some Singaporeans can be.

Blah, this is damned random anyway, just cranky and what not. I don't want any Xiaxue Fans to go mad and start screaming at me. She writes well, really. :)

No comments: