Thursday, March 24, 2005

Lalala

Goood Morning. Yes its me yet again. Hah. Bored to my wits end.

Studied one full solid hour of AirBus and come to think of it, its not so bad cause I paid attention for AirBus and AirBus only. Hah.

Plus, the notes are like so little. I think in total only about 6 sets? Just as long she doesn't require us to study from the optional text cause I didn't buy it.

Plus, as sweet and nice Dory Tan is, her papers are always killer papers and she never ever gives tips. Knn. So I don't know. Blah.

Enough about AirBus. So its obvious I'm not going to sleep again. Cause I rather stay up and study. Everytime I sleep before a paper, I can't remember anything when I wake up. Hah.

Waiting for my bestie Quek to reach home change and all then we're prolly meeting around 0500 or something. Which means I have to walk to school cause I'm like broke and I'm meeting her opposite school.

Then she's going to treat me Macs $2 breakfast cause she's also broke but she'll pay by her ez-link. Hah. I just love my bestie. Remember, noone will ever take your place in my heart. You'll always be my bestie.

Btw, can you like bloody put a nicer picture of me in your friendster account hello. Not some picture taken at 0400 in the morning, in a cap and trying to act cute. Ruin my reputation okay ducky.

Continue with AirBus now. Taaa.

No comments: