Thursday, March 24, 2005

Those Sexy Geeks

Home alone. Bahh. Mum and Boyfriend out for some chalet, Lil pain in my arse sister towning. Exams reduce me to a "no-lifer". Hah.

Three papers down, one fucked up MEIT left. How I hate events and that's what I'll be doing for SIP. Irony.

AirBus was okay I reckon, considering I only studied for an hour. Minus the fact that 10 marks are gone (Question 6.2) cause I could not remember what the factors were and tried to bluff my way through. Didn't work though. The answers are too different. *mumbles.

Lunch with my favourite girls after the paper today. Did some catching up with Glam Queen aka Marilyn. I've missed hanging out so much with you girl. We must do coffee after the papers just like we did before. -hugs.

Of course not forgetting the ever so irritating Chy and Lil Ryl. I love you both to bits too. Haha. Thanks for talking to me and laughing at Marilyn's flaming acrylic nails. HAHA. That was classic.

Didn't feel so good on my way home. Guess it was the scorching sun and lack of sleep. Felt a lil dizzy and weak. I just hope its not the low blood pressure. Been feeling faint of late. :|

My bed it was the moment I got home. I need some well deserved sleep. Seriously. Prolly going to sleep early later.

Now for the most exciting part of this entry. Or maybe the most outta point part. *drumroll. Haha. My darling tomato Mel and I (carrot) have the same taste in men!

Those sexaye hollywood geeks! Think C.S.I and The O.C.. Haha. Adam Brody and Eric Szmanda. *drools.

Think smart, goofy, absolutely gorgeous and beautiful smiles. Fwah. I'm going to have a heart attack already. Haha.

But sadly, these men only exists in Hollywood or maybe they just don't exist in Singapore. If you know of anyone who meets the criteria, please contact Tomato Mel and Carrot Andrea aka "The Geeksies". Thankyouverymuch.

No comments: