Saturday, March 26, 2005

Miss Abnegation

Differences by Ginuwine has been stuck in my head. The song just goes on and on. I want it to stop.

Had 10 hours of sleep. Actually I think it was more than that. I had a hard time falling asleep. I couldn't stop thinking, thinking about what you said.

Woke up around 1700, ate, changed and all then left my place for Mass at Holy Trinity.

Yes, I'm not Catholic but I decided to accompany Quek for mass. I missed mass. As weird as it sounds, I miss it.

After 12 whole years of receiving my kindergarten, primary and secondary education in Catholic schools, I'm too used to mass.

It was good, although we were really late. Blame Quek, not me. By the time we got there, they were already at the 10th Station.

Quek's out zouking and I'm supposed to be studying for MEIT but I haven't started a single chapter. How wonderful.

You got me thinking. Maybe I'm never ever satisfied. No matter what you do, I'll never be pleased with you.

You forced me into a decision that I regret now. Couldn't you just be patient and wait? No.
Maybe its better this way.

I may be a bitch, but this bitch has never loved anyone like you and probably never will.
So many things left undone. Birthdays, the 2nd year and that trip that is never going to take place.

For now, take care of yourself, Tum and Bit. I love all of you.


There's no turning back.

No comments: