Sunday, March 27, 2005

Liberation

I'm a free lil lady! *beams widely. The fucking exams are like finally fucking over. *hops around in circles and waves arms madly.

Okay, I'm lil insane cause I haven't slept for 32 hours straight. Right after the entry, I'm hitting the pillows, bolsters and hug my bao bei's.

Considering I'm not working tomorrow, I can sleep till the sun don't shine and the stars burn my butt. Pure ecstasy and bliss. :D

Paper today was well, not exactly very good, but considering I only read through the notes like 4 hours before the paper, it was better than expected I reckon.

Lunch with the gang after the paper at TM's BK. It was nice. Finally everyone is like paper free (with the exception of Jem. Good luck by the way) and so relieved.

Finally got some well deserved girl talk with the girlies of the gang (Chy, Ryl, Keke, Becks and I). We need to continue the conversation girls. Coffee, tea or me? Haha. Soon yeahs?

Towning with Joseph after that. Let's sum it up. Hitch, Sakae, Mc Cafe and Beer. It was good. Thanks pal for spending time with me and cheering me up (this you might not know), really appreciated it. :)

I'm one busy lady the next 2 weeks;
Monday, 28: Work 1500-2300
Tuesday, 29: Signing Contract with TTG 1600, Work 1700-2300
Wednesday, 30: Clubbing with the Tourism Gang (Tentative)
Thursday, 31: Becks Belated Birthday Celebration
Friday, 1: Clubbing (Also Tentative)
Saturday, 2: Lil Princess Ryl's Birthday Celebration
Sunday, 3: Work 1500-2300
Monday, 4 to Thursday, 7: Chalet

Yadayadayadayada. My my. Nothing is confirmed as yet though, cause I'm dead broke. Hah.

Oh by the way, V.C. Andrews - Child Of Darkness is out. Anyone wants to get me it? *hints to Quek. *grins.

Keeping myself busy is a method to stop myself from thinking.

No comments: