Monday, March 28, 2005

That Song

*yawns. I'm still feeling tired after almost 16 hours of sleep. Hah. Record still stands at 20 hours. *grins.

Woke up around 1915. Realised I had a couple of miss calls and messages. I slept through all that when it was right next to me and on its loudest.

I was that tired. Haha.

After contemplating, met Quek at our usual secret hangout. Okay, not so secret. Its right opposite school. Haha.

Machiam meet for secret rendezvous please. Under some void deck. Lol.

We were chatting about stuff and spending quality bestie time with one another as her SIP starts in about 9 hours. Good luck and don't screw up. Heh.

*sob. This means I have lesser time with you Queky! We're meeting for dinner. Your treat. Hah.

I was telling her about one of those random conversations with Ryl on Saturday.

When I hear Jamelia's Superstar, I think of Ryl. When I hear Rupee's Tempted to Touch, I think of Marilyn. When I hear anything Britney, I think of Queky and Jerms and so on.

I then asked both of them. What song reminds yall of ME? Both goes. Oh ya! What song ah?

Apparently, neither of them can think of any song.

So someone tell me, what song reminds you of ME? Haha.

Sorry about your phone Queky. I really didn't hear what you said. See you tomorrow at my work place ducky. *guilty smile.

No comments: