Thursday, March 31, 2005

Sweet Temptation

Mambo-ed at Zouk last night. To be precise, I stayed watching Mambo for like what 10 minutes and we were off to Phuture.

Yes, Phuture was fucking packed. What's new right?

On the 'Guest-List' were: Mandy, Ling, Marilyn, Jerms, Ryl, Chy, Kailing, Sharon, Daniel, Jem, Joseph, Stewart, Jo, and plenty of others.

It was a whole night of crazy dancing. Literally non-stop. I suffered at the end of it, bloody feet and legs aching like hell.

Here's my favourite part. Ryl and I share the same eye-candy. Okay okay, how about, she saw him before and this is my first time seeing him.

Waahh. Dammit cute please. Player though. Hah. Friend's friend. Shall not say who.

That cute smile and those tapered pants. My type. *winks.

Throughout the night, Chy and Ryl encountered many buayas. Like Jem mentioned, he felt like some body guard.

Ryl would suddenly tug me to dance with her when I'm taking a smoke break. That only means buaya alert.

Tsk. Men. Why can't they just let me smoke in peace. Arse.

So yes, as usual, noone buas yours truly. Its a good thing I guess. *shrugs. But why noone?! Get what I mean? Okay, never mind.

Bunked over at Ryl's again, this time with Chy. Haha. 3 mad girls.

Downside of the night, I was deprived of my free flow. Which meant, no alcohol. Fucktard.

Anyhoos, I know what song shall be Andrea's song. Ooh Wee from Honey's soundtrack please. I've always been in love with Ooh Wee. Ooh Wee. Okay not funny.

Clubbing soon anyone? Ladies night please. I'm in need for free flow of alcohol.

A sleepless night,
A message typed,

Left Unsent.
*imissyou.

No comments: