Saturday, April 02, 2005

Purple Lights

Its bright and early at 0748. The skies don't seem that way though. Grey skies accompanied by a chilly breeze. Seems like its going to rain.

Or even a Dementor lurking behind me somewhere. (I've been reading Harry Potter again)

*YAWNS. Just got back from work. Graveyard shift. One word for it - Boring.

I've realised recently my managers either like to put me in charge of 1 station alone or add on a newbie which I have to train.

Do I look like Wonderwoman or Batgirl? *grumbles.

While I was dreamily wiping all the tables with hot water and lemons, the purple lights from Heerens caught my attention.

I don't know why but it really did look all so enchanting and beautiful.

Okay that was so random.

I sincerely apologise to those whom I either didn't reply your msgs or call you back. It was just one of those - Andrea doesn't want to talk to anyone but sleep days.

I've been real grumpy. Post Menstrual Syndrome acting up. *mutters.

Plus the fact I'm broke, which also means I can't join the gang for Ryl's and Beck's birthday dinners, and of course I don't have any cigarettes (it makes me cranky).

Queky, I wanna go Zouk-ing and Cocco-ing with you later too! Its been a long time since I've been to Cocco Latte. *sulks.

I want Monday to come soon. Cause its pay day and chalet day. I need a sugar daddy.

P.s. This is a extremely depressing entry.

No comments: