Sunday, April 03, 2005

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY LIL RYL

This goes out especially to Ms. Cheryl Chan who is already officially 19! Whoopee.

You've been such an amazing friend for the past 2 years. Thank you for all the laughter and joy that you've brought into my life.
Not forgetting to mention for being true to yourself and loving me for who I am.

May your lil dreams come true and please stay brainy and funkay yeahs.


I love you loads darling Ryl. Happy Birthday once again. *BIG WET KISS AND SQUEEZE YOU TO DEATH HUG.


Back to my all so boring life.

Met the gang with Quek after their dinner at Secret Garden. Nice place ehs.

Too bad I'm zero. I wanna try the food there too. *sulks.

Lalala. Going to change my blog layout after this. This time round, it wouldn't be done by me.

I found a nice image to use for the next next layout though. Getting Queky to edit it proper before I start from scratch there.

I'm relatively good with HTML but when it come to editing images, I'm hopeless.

I'm out. Work tomorrow. *grumbles.

No comments: