Monday, April 04, 2005

Show Me The Money

Whoopee! Its Monday, 4th April already! Yes! *pumps fists into air. *chants: pay day pay day pay day.

Okay. A lil too excited by the thought of pay day. *grins.

Its like finally I have some cash on hand. Although I can tell you it will only prolly last me a month. This month's pay is pathetic due to the exams not because I'm a spendthrift. *growls.

Insomnia acting up again. This time its even worse than a year ago. I only fall asleep around 0800 or 0900. Although this time round its seems more like I have my biological clock all wrong rather than insomnia though.

I have to mention that I broke my pretty hot pink and neon orange swatch at work on Friday. Was so fucking sad and pissed.

Pssst. I don't mind a particular DKNY or Kenneth Cole watch for my 19th birthday (20 more days). *ahem.

Haha. Sucha bitch. Had to remind everyone when my birthday is.

Anyhoos, Chalet in about 14 hours time! Omg please. How exciting. Haha.

Before the Chalet, I'll be meeting Queky in the morning for a matinee movie then lunch. That bitch got a day off from her SIP. So decided to meet while we can. Hah.

Okay, realised basically blogging rubbish. Going to bath now. Hehs. Will be back blogging on Wednesday or Thursday.

No comments: