Wednesday, April 13, 2005

How Could You

Excuse yourself for this utterly depressing entry. I happen to have ears like normal humans do and sadly, heard some unwanted information. Add on some PMS and you get this.

10 more days to dooms day. *sulk. Why must we have birthdays? I hate mine.

School at 0900 and work at 1900 tomorrow. *sulks even more. I hate school and work.

Friends. Big joke on my ass. Out of 10 who said "I will be here for you no matter what blah blah", only 3 carry out their promises.

But I'm used to it. Say what you want but it doesn't mean I'll trust you. Trust is a sensitive issue.

Cliques are so cliche. Really. I've grown tired of them. Cause you'll never be regarded as a serious individual.

Thank god I'm quite independent and that I have Queky and Sel. I think that's about enough for me.

No comments: