Friday, April 15, 2005

Retro Superstar

Ooohs. Going to change blog layout soon. Having some problems with the body text margins. Diagnosis in process. :)

This entry title shall give you some hints. Heh.

Anyhoos, thanks cousin for helping me in figuring out the problem. :D

Bugis-ed with Rachel, Queky, Yihan, Cousin and some other designers earlier. Basics: Dinner at MOS, Slack slack slack. Hah.

Zouk later tonight! *squeals in excitement.

I like that tote from Topshop. :\ I want those Birks. :\ I want Harry Potter and my books. :\ I want more tapered pants. :\ I want iPod Mini in Champagne Gold. :\ I want to dye my hair. :\ I want Nike Dunks. :\ I want retro earrings. :\ I need more clothes. :\ I want that Kenneth Cole Watch. :\ I want Havaianas Flash Hop in Black. :
Bottomline. I need a good old shopping spree. *big sulk.

No comments: