Friday, April 15, 2005

Alter Ego

This is written by my alter ego. Mrs. Andrea Tan. A tribute to the beautiful memories. The last drop of it. I wrote this as I laid on my bed after I logged off from posting the previous entry.

I saw something disturbing. Or rather something that made my heart ache so much.

"I set the rules." "I made the decisions." These two lines are ringing in my head. Like a ghost, its haunting me.

About a month ago, I came to a crossway. There were two different paths.

One led to love and compromises, the other to freedom and emancipation.

I was tired, so I chose the latter.

I've been fine for the past month. Or at least I think so. My close friends disagree.

Emotions all confused. Eyes choked with tears.

Tears don't seem to fall when I want to. They ran out a year ago.

I find myself looking at clothes, accessories. Basically things that will fit no one but you.

Being independent is so hard.

I hate being alone. I hate having no where to go. I hate having no one to bicker with over nonsensical things.

I'm lost. Lost in the maze I set myself for.

Who can I blame but myself.

I'm "Homeless". Just like Cousin.

It's Deja Vu. Just like Denise mentioned.

Its Love. Just like a romance novel or movie.

Its my past. Just like it was all about you.

"Upon thee, assumptions thou shall lay"

No comments: