Thursday, May 05, 2005

Chastity

Out with the homeless earlier. :))
I love the homeless. :)))

Met Dan earlier to supposedly collect my paycheck. Fucktards the Coffee Club people. Pay's only going to come in on the 7th. I'm already fucking zero. Literally.

Cousin came along, Rayve came along, Sal came along, Queky and Yihan came along. You get the picture.

Last minute plans for Zouk. Excitedly went down, joined the queue. Then fucktards again. Closed entry to Phuture. Cabbed home straight with Quek.

I can't seem to get a decent sleep. Waking up every 2 hours. Fuck. The headaches are coming back. Popping Ponstan days are back again.

I love the homeless boys. Thanks for the advice and all the stupid antics. I love you guys!
SalMervJonDan

Jin random entry. Since when are my entries not random anyway.

I'm a virgin. Like seriously. Believe me or not, Drea's a good girl. No, I'm not saying non-virgins aren't good girls. Random. Only Jon and Sal will know why I'm spamming this on my blog.

I ain't no hollaback girl.

No comments: